Regular vacuum cleaners are still one of the most important appliances that you should have at home. But can it work on its own? Probably not. You have to push it around the house in order to make sure that every inch of the carpets and floors are thoroughly cleaned. But if you do not have the time to do this, you need a device that can clean on its own. This is where a robotic vacuum cleaner can help you with.
iRobot Roomba 980
Roomba is just one of the most trusted names in the market these days. They have the iRobots that can provide your homes with thorough cleaning even without assistance. One of the most popular nowadays is the iRobot Roomba 980. Your Smart Home Guide reveals why buyers prefer this among the other iRobots of Roomba. Here are the reasons why.
- AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning. This model is built with an AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning system. According to the manufacturer, this is the same system as with their 800 series. The only difference now is that the 980 is even more powerful. In fact, it can give 5X more suction power to make it more effective in removing stubborn debris and even pet hair. Thanks to its two rubber extractors that help generate power.
- Optical Sensors. Similar to the 800 series, the 980 also comes with optical sensors that can tell if it is cleaning the carpet or the hardwood floor. It still has the Persistent Pass from the older models but this time, the 980 cleans in a straight line to avoid repetition.
- vSLAM Technology. This is part of the update of the models in addition to the tracking sensors. This technology can greatly improve the iRobots’ cleaning efficiency.
- Dual HEPA Filter. Any debris, fur, or dirt that is being sucked up by this vacuum cleaner is filtered through the Dual HEPA filters. Other than that, it also helps purify the air around your home. If the bin is full, it has an indicator that will notify you.
- Virtual Walls And Other Accessories. The 980 is supported by two Virtual Walls in order to mark the area to clean. It is compatible with the navigation system called iAdapt 2 as well as the anti-tangle technology. This way, the iRobot can reach hard to clean areas like under the beds, shelves, and chairs.
- Auto- Resume. It cannot be avoided that this robotic vacuum cleaner will stop or get stuck. If this happens, the device will start back up and resume cleaning from the point where it stopped. If you have set it up to clean multiple rooms, it will stop functioning if it calculates that the battery life is not enough.
- Auto-Scheduling. You don’t have to worry if you do not have time to vacuum the multiple rooms in your home. Using the iRobot app, you can now set a schedule of up to 7 days to make sure that the device cleans your home even if you are not around to supervise.
Even though the iRobot Roomba 980 is a bit more expensive than its older models, the extra price you pay is definitely worth it. Not only does it function efficiently to your liking, but it works on its own. This is definitely the help that you need in your life.