Landscapers offer a variety of services that can make your land more beautiful than you ever imagined. From florals to fences, and patios to plants, your yard will never be the same.
Table of Contents
Garden landscape design incorporates more service than you would probably expect. All of the following services fall under the category of landscaping.
- Commercial Maintenance: This is work involving large and small grounds and gardens for commercial businesses
- Landscaping and Seeding: This involves patios, fencing installations, plants specific for your soil, and more!
- Small Groundworks: This involves services such as excavation, drainage, paving, roll-off skip services, and more.
- Sports Fields: This involves, as you can probably guess, the maintenance of sports fields. This includes, but is not limited to, top dressing, overseeding, spraying, spiking, turfing, sanding, brushing, and seeding.
What to Look for in Landscapers
There are a few main things to look at when choosing a landscaper in order to ensure a great experience.
- Experience: Landscapers should have years of experience and training but they should also be able to provide services specific to your location. For example, if you are in Bath, you should find garden landscape design in Bath to ensure that the garden and landscaping work has done is sustainable in Bath’s climate and your soil type.
- Professionalism: You should look for landscapers who have CSCS cards and NVQs in groundworks. You should also look for insured companies.
- Quality: The past work of the landscapers should be well done. Their relationships with their suppliers should be good and they should be able to answer all of your questions and concerns fully.
- Affordable: You should be sure to balance affordability with quality and aesthetics.
Your yard is the first thing that people see when they come to your home and the only thing that people see when they drive by. As such an important aspect of your home, it should be representative of it and create a welcoming aesthetic.